Imaging department is one of the most important pillar in present day medicine for any hospital / College. Department of Radiology and imaging sciences offers the latest equipments in diagnosis and also therapeutic aid to patients at very low cost.
- Computerized whole body Radiography
- Bariumstudies, IVU,RGU, MCU, Fistulogram, Sinogram, HSG, Fluoroscopy
- Ultrasound – Abdomen, OB-Gyn, TVS Small parts, Doppler Studies, – Catheterization, 3D/4D Ultrasound.
- Perspective 128 slice CT Scan whole body, CT Angiogram, CT Guided FNAC, FNAB, Procedures, 3D, Reformation, Cardiac CT.
- 1.5 T MRI whole body, MRA, MRS
- Bedside X-ray and Ultrasound.
MBBS, MD RadiodiagnosisProfessor & HOD
MBBS, MD-RDAssoc. Professor
MBBS, MD (Radio Diagnosis).Asst. Professor
M.D. Radio DiagnosisAsst. Professor
MBBS, DMRD.Sr. Resident
MBBS, MD (RADIO - DIAGNOSIS)Sr. Resident
MBBS, DMRD, FELLOWSHIP in FEETAL MEDICINE.Sr. Resident
Why Choose Us?
State of art facility at reasonable cost.
Well qualified teaching staff and non-teaching staff are well versed with the changing trends and advancement in the field of Radiology.
Fast and reliable 24/7 services.
NAAC “A” Grade Accredited and ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Radiological (Ultrasound) manifestation of dengue fever in correlation with clinical & lab investigations.
- Measurement of foot length in evaluation of gestational age.
- Estimation of gestational age by ultrasound “Transverse cerebellar diameter”
- Colour Doppler in diagnosis of renal inspections in correlation with pathological findings.
- Effect of gadolinium on renal function test (Creatinine)
- Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging evaluation of shoulder joint pathologies
- MRI evaluation of low back ache
- Carotid doppler in patients with dyslipidemia
- DWI evaluation of supretentorial brain lesions
- MRI evaluation of seizers in pediatric age group
- TVS and TAS evalution of pcod in clinically suspected cases with hormonal correlation
- MRI evalution of utero-ovarian lesions
- Ct evalution of appendicular pathology
- Role of MRI as a diagnostic tool in evaluating internal derangement of knee compared to arthroscopy
- Role of high frequency ultrasonography in the correlative study of thyroid diseases with histopathology report
- A study of combination of mammography and sono-mammography in evaluating palpable breat masses
- Segmentation and compression of brain tumor mri images for tele-radiology applications
- Hysterosonosalpingography and hysterosalpingography in diagnosis of tubal patency in infertility patients
- Spleen/kidney ratio in the assessment of mild splenomegaly
- USG evalution of cervical length in pregnency
- Fellowships : IMSA ,Dr. Jagatheeshwari , Dr.Nabakumar Singh
- Doctor of Literature, Hampi University Dr. R Nagesh
- Island of excellence during ISO 9001:2008 certification – 2013
- Appreciation by NAAC Peer team members during assessment as “Best Department”
- Fetus in Feto- Journal of Medical Sciences
- Outcomes in Taliper – Perinetology Journal
- Outcomes In Taliper – Perinetology Journal
- A Rare Disorder – Pica
- Calcified Urachal Remnant Mimicking As Bladder Wall Calcificatio
- Role Of Ultrasonography And Computed Tomography In Evaluation Of Blunt Abdominal Trauma
- Trans-Sellar Trans-Sphenoidal Nasopharyngeal Encephalocele
- Wunderlich’s Syndrome, An Unusual Cause Of Acute Abdomen In Tuberous Sclerosis
- Calcified Urachal Remnant Mimicking As Bladder Wall Calcification
- Case Report Left Sided Appendix, Journal Of Medical Sciences
- iv Urography Supplemented With Ct Urogram: A Pragmatic Hybrid Imaging Approach To Hydronephrosis
- Rare Presentation of Intrathoracic Goiter
- Radiology Quiz
- Cranio-Orbital – Temporal Neurofibromatosis – A Case Report And Review Of Literature
- Ct Findings in 50 Cases of Gb Carcinoma
- Liver Specific Mri Contrast Imaging Contrast Medium for Evalution Of Focal Liver Lesions
- Giant Fibrovascular Polyp Of The Esophagus
- National Publications (mention titles) actual numbers published in journals, (including accepted) mention titles in last 5 years
- International Publications (mention titles) actual numbers published in journals, (including accepted) mention titles in last 5 years
We follow the guidelines given to us by RGUHS different divisions which are covered are :
- UG – Theory, Clinicals 4th and 8th Term MBBS
- PG – MD RD
- DMXT – Technicians Theory and Practical Training
- PG Teaching Programmes
- Rotational Postings in conventional radiology (Physics, positioning, radiography, developing, interpretation, procedures, etc.)
- Ultrasound: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- CT Scan: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- MRI: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- Mammography: Physics, positioning, scanning, interpretation, procedures, etc.
- Bedside sonography and radiography with procedures.
- Weekly journal club, Seminar, Case-presentation.
- Inter-departmental case discussions.
- Peripheral posting NIMHANS – Neuro centre, Kidwai- oncology and Jayadeva- cardiology.
- Active participation in monthly IRIA meets.