Brig.(Dr.) S Rajagopalan
: General Surgery
Date of Joining
: 15 yrs
: General Surgery
MBBS-1980, MS (Gen)-1988( Pune University)
Chief of Army Staff Commendation Army Commanders Commendation
- Association of surgeons of India,
- Surgical Society of Bangalore
- Indian Association of Trauma and Orthopedics
- Association of Armed Forces Surgeons
- Pune Surgical Society
Research and Papers
- Scalpel (Newsletter of AAFS, a Sedion of ASI) ( Chapters.in Books)
- Current trends in Surgery Vol IV (Chapters.in Books)
- Emergency trauma care ( Chapters.in Books)
- Cold injuries. In Emergency trauma care (Chapters.in Books)
- A handbook for medical officers 1st (Chapters.in Books)
- Lump left hypochondrium. (Chapters.in Books)
- Hernia. In Clinics and grand rounds in surgery (Chapters.in Books)
- Unresolved issues of resuscitation in polytrauma (OTHERS)
- Rectal prolapse – current concepts.(OTHERS)
- Haemorrhage in trauma (OTHERS)
- Resuscitation in Polytrauma (OTHERS)
- Complications of groin hernia surgery. Proc Natl.(OTHERS)
- Trauma care and the problems of a team’ leader (OTHERS)
- Trauma Centre. Scalpel 2008 (OTHERS)
- Adult “rectal procidentia – etiopathogenesis and surgical options (OTHERS)
- Should gut malrotation be suspeded in adolescents and young adults presenting with failure to thrive?
- An Evaluation of Post-Concussion Symptoms after Traumatic Brain Injury
- Enzymatic debridement of large bum wounds with papain – urea
- Symposium on management of liver hydatid cysts
- Symposium on hepatic abscesses
- Evaluation of recombinant human platelet derived growth factor as an agent for wound bed preparation in traumatic wounds
- Management of liver hydatid cysts – current perspectives
- Choledochal cyst
- Hepatic abscesses
- Hepatobiliary and pancreatic disorders
- A case of disseminated cutaneous rhinosporidiosis presenting with multiple subcutaneous nodules and a warty growth
- Approach to traoma care in the Armed Forces
- Working hand in glove with the orthopaedic surgeon
- Crush injuries and the crush syndrome
- Warfare injuries – History, triage, transport and field hospital setup in the Armed Forces.
- Pilonidal Sinus.
- Malignant peripheral nerve sheath tumor presenting as a massive intra abdominal mass.
- Journal Scan.
- A surgical fundamental revisited.
- Negative pressure wound therapy as an adjunct in healing of chronic wounds
- Negative pressure wound therapy as an aid to.