1. Three years of post graduate training in Medicine Department from June 2006 to May 2009 at K R Hospital, Mysore Medical College and Research Institute, Mysore.
2. Worked as Hospitalist in Columbia Asia Hospital, Mysore from June 2009 to April 2010.
3. Worked as Assistant Professor in Department of Medicine in JSS Medical College from August 2010 to July 2011.
4. Worked as Senior Resident in Department of Nephrology, Institute of Medical Science, Banaras Hindu University from Aug 2011 to July 2014, as a part of postgraduate training programme.
5. Worked as a Senior Resident in Department of Nephrology in St John’s Medical College from September 2014 to March 2015.
6. Worked as a junior consultant in Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore from April 2015 to October 2015.
7. Working as a Head, Department of Nephrology, consultant and transplant Physician in Saveera Medical Centre from November 2015.
Indian Medical Association, Indian Society of Nephrology
Research and Papers: 1. “The Clinic pathological study of patients with Primary IgA Nephropathy” was carried in the Department of Nephrology, IMS, BHU, Varanasi from April 2012 to July 2013. 2. “ST Segment resolution in acute myocardial infarction after thrombolysis as a predictor of outcome” at K R Hospital, Department of Medicine from Jan 2007 to August 2008. i. Publications: 1. Carcinoma of the tongue in a renal transplant recipient: a rare post-transplant malignancy. Saudi J Kidney Dis Transpl. 2015 Jan: 26(1): 103-6. PMID: 25579725. 2. Rhabdomyolysis Induced Acute Renal Failure: A Rare Complication of Falciparum Malaria. J Assoc Physicians India. 2014 Sep: 62(9):865-6. PubMed PMID: 26259333.