RRMCH, Department of Anaesthesia is conducting a CME program on “World Anaesthesia Day
The department of OBG, has organised a CME on HIV updates on September 27, 2016 at RRMCH college auditorium at 9 am.
A series of events like Blood Donation Camps, Chairman’s Trophy, NSS Camps and more have been organized to mark Foundation day of RRMCH.
RRMCH receives the prestigious NABH Progressive Level certification.
The Rotary and RRMCH dedicated 5 new Dialysis Machines to the Society today as on April 22, 2016. The inauguration of the same was done in presence of Shri A C Shanmugam.
“RRMCH” stands proud once again after achieving the HLACT USA
RRMCH was well represented at the anesthesia national conference held in Jaipur
RSBY is a state-managed national health insurance program designed to improve access to quality medical care for informal workers living below the poverty line in India.
RRMCH organized a public awareness program on Handwashing, on October 14, 2016 to promote handwashing amongst the people.
- 35th Annual Conference of KSCASI
- PEDICON 2017
- CME on Immunization Campaign
- KPPL 2017 – KCIAPM Post Graduate Quiz
- South Zone ACS(I) Dermato Surgery Workshop – 2016
- CME on BREAST CANCER-2016
- CME-Orientation on Poliomyelitis eradication
- Children’s day celebration 2016
- Eye Donation- awareness programme
- CME on “WORLD SIGHT DAY – 2016”