RSBY is a state-managed national health insurance program designed to improve access to quality medical care for informal workers living below the poverty line in India.
RRMCH organized a public awareness program on Handwashing, on October 14, 2016 to promote handwashing amongst the people.
CTVS department is certainly strengthened with his presence and recently he did open heart procedures.
World Breast Feeding Week – 1st to 7th August, 2015
Rotary Muthappa attavar Memorial Hospital – RRMCH had a Governing council meet on 23rd July 2015
On this Doctor’s Day We thank our entire team of Dedicated Doctors Happy Doctors Day
Tumour board meeting will be held at 2:15 PM at Hospital Auditorium.
RajaRajeswari Medical College & Hospital is celebrating “World Health Day” on 7th April 2015
A free general health camp for the residents of Akki Pikki colony
A workshop was conducted for all faculties, PG’s and Operation Theater Staff on 21.02.2015
- “World AIDS Day”
- TB ERADICATION PROGRAM
- Simulator Aided Inter Disciplinary Workshop
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept of Orthopedic
- Workshop on CVP Catheterisation
- FREE HEALTH CHECK-UP CAMP
- CLINICAL MEETING / CPC FOR THE MONTH OF AUGUST 2017
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. of Community Medicine
- Saturday Clinical Updates Dept. of General Medicine
- CME on WORLD LARYNGOLOGY SUMMIT – 2017