RRMCH was well represented at the anesthesia national conference held in Jaipur
RSBY is a state-managed national health insurance program designed to improve access to quality medical care for informal workers living below the poverty line in India.
RRMCH organized a public awareness program on Handwashing, on October 14, 2016 to promote handwashing amongst the people.
CTVS department is certainly strengthened with his presence and recently he did open heart procedures.
World Breast Feeding Week – 1st to 7th August, 2015
Rotary Muthappa attavar Memorial Hospital – RRMCH had a Governing council meet on 23rd July 2015
On this Doctor’s Day We thank our entire team of Dedicated Doctors Happy Doctors Day
Rajarajeswari Medical College and Hospital organised an Alumni Meet, MILANA-2015 on 23/04/2015.
Tumour board meeting will be held at 2:15 PM at Hospital Auditorium.
RajaRajeswari Medical College & Hospital is celebrating “World Health Day” on 7th April 2015
- Revised RNTCP TOG-2016 Sensitization Program
- CME on Gynecologic Oncology
- Biochemistry Quiz Competition
- Dept of Community Medicine Campaign
- Computer Vision Syndrome & Dry Eyes
- Saturday Clinical Update: Dept. of Anaesthesia
- CME on ‘PULMONARY UPDATE’
- Saturday Clinical Update : Dept. Of Radiology
- MILANA – 2016