Located on the southern edge of Bengaluru city, spread over a 25 acres land, Rajarajeswari Hospital is a about 900 bedded multi-specialty hospital equipped with the state-of-the-art equipments providing end-to-end treatment in the field of Dermatology, ENT, OBG, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Psychiatry, Radio Diagnosis, Surgery and TB & Chest Disease. We provide health care facilities for patients from in and around south Bangalore and nearby districts.
Moogambigai Charitable and Educational Trust (Regd) was founded by the Chairman Sri A. C. Shanmugam, B. A. LLB former M.P and MLA in the year 1992, in order to provide quality professional education at affordable cost to deserving students irrespective of their caste creed or religion. The trust established 8 Institutions of excellence at Bangalore and RajaRajeswari MEdical College is one among them.
It may be a mere coincidence but the location of the Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital atop a hill is symbolic of its aim to take medical excellence higher. Set in a serene 25 acre campus in the South-West of Bangalore, the college and hospital have made their mark in the field of medicine.
Conducting graduate and post graduate courses, the college provides excellent infrastructure for learning and a faculty that is dedicated to creating the very best medical professionals.
The hospital with about 900 beds that is part of the campus is a multi-specialty tertiary care centre that draws patients from all strata of society. Actively engaged in medical research, Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital is an institutional member of the International Medical Sciences Academy [IMSA], a global body that aims at enhancing medical care around the world. A member of IMSA programs such as seminars, workshops, exchange programs etc are conducted at Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital and the Chairman, Sri. A.C. Shanmugam has been made an Honorary Fellow of the IMSA. Raja Rajeswari Medical College & Hospital is recognized by MCI and affiliated to RGUHS and currently offers a range of courses to those seeking to enter the medical profession.
To develop a world class institutions in the field of Medical, Dental, Engineering, Management, Paramedical and Emerging technologies with highly developed educational infrastructure, excellent faculty, a state-of-art facilities in teaching and learning processes and to effectively harness the human capabilities and their intellectual assets to sustain dynamic equilibrium.
- Learner Centered Health Care Education
- Patient Centered Service
- Community Oriented Research
- Strong Community Relationship
- Serve the Under Served
- Meet the Regional
- National and Global Health Care Educational Needs
- Inter Organizational Linkage
- Strategic Future Oriented Planning
- Professionalism in Management
- Open Organizational Climate
- Excellence in Knowledge Skills and Service
High quality, comprehensive care to all, particularly mindful of the needs of the vulnerable populations through our integrated delivery system, in an ethically and financially responsible manner.
- Single Window Delivery of Total Human Health Care Service & Education Needs
- Total Quality Management
- Unique Work Culture in Alleviating Human Sufferings
- To Train General, Specialised & Allied Professionals
- To Meet the Regional, National and Global Health Care Services
- Be Efficient, Effective, Community Acceptable and Excel in Service, Education & Research
- To Impart Knowledge & Interact with Organizations of Similar Interest
- Fostering Global Competencies, Inculcating Value System among Learners
- Promote Use of Technology of Relevance
- To Induce Paradigm Shift in Community that many diseases are Preventable, Curable & Affordable
- Reach the Unreachable with Awareness, Education & Service
- Serve the Under Served
- Continuous Pursuit of excellence
- Acquiring the state of the art-know how
- Imbibing excellent in-the-job skills
- Stimulation of open and positive minds
- Making Universal ethical values at work ethics
- Keep the learning curve upwards
To serve the healthcare needs to the medically unreached populations with quality medical, paramedical, nursing and allied healthcare education, excellent and compassionate hospital services with state of the art facilities and to carry out health research for the betterment of the humankind in tune with the holistic values of the institution.