Department established in the year 2009. The department of Urology is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art medical and surgical care in all aspects of adult and pediatric urology.
We provide patient oriented management of cancer and benign urological diseases by integrating and leveraging our combined expertise.
Department recognized under Vajpayee Aarogya shree yojana., Yeshaswini
- 24-hour emergency services .
- Comprehensive care for the urinary stone diseases
- Percutaneous Renal Surgery (PCM)
- Intra-renal stone surgery by flexible scopes and laser lithotripsy - Here flexible scopes
- Minimally Invasive surgery (Keyhole or laparoscopic surgery)
- Laparoscopic Donor nephrectomy
- Laser For Prostatic Surgery
- Urological cancers
- Female urology
- Paediatric urology
- Reconstructive urology
- Ureteric reimplantation
- Radical Cystectomy
- Radical Prostectomy
- Pyeloplasty- Lap / Open
- VIU Cystoscopy
Why Choose Us?
- The reasons for choosing us are manifold
- Staff: Well trained Doctors, good supporting Nursing staff, good Urology Anesthetists ensure a safe treatment.
- Infrastructure: A dedicated ward with all modern amenities, a dedicated Urology Surgical Operation theatre with all necessary equipments, good canteen facilities, hastleless cash and pharmacy counters make your stay during the hospital, an enjoyable one.
- Financial aspects: At RRMCH, the best of the care is provided at very reasonable costs so that even a daily wage Labourer is able to get operated. With Government Insurance schemes including Vajpayeee Aarogyashree yojana, Yashaswini scheme, free treatment is being offered to many having BPL cards.
- Good supportive ICU facilities.
- An unusual case of vesical calculus with migrated iucd as a nidus
- Urethral hemangioma: A rare case of bleeding per urethra