World Health Day 2015
“FROM FARM TO PLATE MAKE FOOD SAFE”
World Health Day was observed @ Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital
In this regard, the following Staff,
M.D, Dr. D.L Ramachandra, Additional M.D, Dr. Rangappa, Dean, Dr Shivakumar Veeraiah, Medical Superintendent, Dr Govindaraju, Prof & HOD, Dept of Radiology, Dr. Praveen, Associate Prof, Dept of ENT Dr. Praveen, Prof & HOD, Dept of Community Medicine, Dr.Shashikala.M, Prof, Dept of Community Medicine Dr.Damayanthi.M.N, Associate Prof, Dept of Community Medicine, Dr. Srividya.V, Associate Prof, Dept of Community Medicine, Dr.Usha.S, & PGs of Dept of Community Medicine, etc.
Held a Rally in Rajarajeswari Medical College & Hospital campus.
The highlights of the activities are as follows:
- Visit to Hospital Canteen, Boys Hostel Mess & Girls Hostel Mess.
- The staff of the Canteen & Mess were Instructed as follows:
– To keep the food clean
– To separate raw & cooked food
– To cook food thoroughly
– To keep food @ safe temperature
– To use safe water & raw materials
– To maintain personal & environmental hygiene.
View more photos..